In the name of Bio Marni d.o.o, we are responsible in securing the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the basic necessary information from customers/users for business transactions and informing users by applying good business practices to provide quality service. We give customers a variety of choices including the ability to decide whether they want to be deleted from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All user / customer data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data to do their job. All employees of Bio Marni d.o.o. (and business partners) are responsible for respecting these privacy principles.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “the terms”) and agree that you are obliged to comply with them, as well as all other applicable laws and regulations. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this website.
Bio Marni d.o.o. may change these Terms at any time by making changes to this text. You should visit this page from time to time and check for the updated Terms, as you are legally bound by them. Certain provisions of these Terms may be overridden by explicit legal acts or announcements posted on other pages of this site.
BIO MARNI d.o.o, Čedomira Ninkovića 2 A, Belgrade, Serbia. PIB: 111564937 MB: 21502863 (in continued text: ,,BioMarni” or ,,we”) is:
- extremely aware of the importance of personal data protection,
- approaches the protection of personal data very seriously,
- understands that the protection of personal data is extremely important to you,
Personal Information we Collect
Depending on how you use our Site or Services, the information we may collect about you is as follows:
Personal information that you voluntarily provide us:
- Your name,
- Your contact information, such as your email address and telephone number,
- Information you choose to share with us, in your inquiry on our contact form, by ordering products or otherwise,
- Information you choose to share with us during the job application process,
- Information you choose to share with us when ordering BioMarni products.
If you contact us directly through the Contact page or send an inquiry to email@example.com or any other email available on the Site or share with us information during a telephone conversation or through social networks, we may receive some additional information about you, such as information about your address or business address, your title or the name of the employer, the content of messages or attachments that you provide to us or any other information that you choose to share with us.
If you decide to use BioMarni or order our products, we may ask you to provide other personal information not listed above, which is necessary for the provision of services or for the execution of the order. It will usually be clear what personal data we collect and for what purpose. For example, we will collect contact information (mailing address, email address, and phone number), account information, and identification information. In all other cases, where the purpose of the collection of personal data is not obvious, you will be indicated when you will be asked to provide your personal data.
Personality data that we collect automatically
When you visit our Site, BioMarni may automatically collect certain personal information from your device.
Specifically, the information we collect may automatically include information such as IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, and broader geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location). We may also collect information about how your device behaves on our Site, including the pages you have accessed and the links you have clicked on.
Collecting this information allows us to better understand the visitors who come to our Site, where they come from and what content on our Site interests them.
Personal information we collect about you from third parties
Sometimes, we may receive your personal information without you giving us such information directly.
Protection of confidential transaction data
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems, as currently the most modern cryptographic technology.
Data security during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor, Banca Intesa ad Belgrade, so the complete billing process is performed on the bank’s website. At no time is payment card information available to our system.
Purpose of data processing and legal basis
- in order to respond to your inquiries sent to the Contact page or sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- in order to realize your order placed through our site or otherwise
- in order to provide answers and advice regarding your other requests that you send us,
- in order to provide and improve our services,
- Providing services to our clients
- Collection is necessary for the conclusion or implementation of the Agreement with you.
- -Your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of prior information collection.
- Processing is in our legitimate interest, given that data processing is necessary and has minimal impact on the applicant’s privacy.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information only with your express consent, or if another legally permissible reason is applicable.
Your personal information will not be stored or used for purposes other than the one for which it was first collected.
We will only use your personal information when we have a reasonable and lawful reason.
All members of our team are legally obliged to maintain business secrets, and we also use all legal, technical and organizational measures to prevent any disclosure and disclosure of information, except for the purposes for which they were collected.
How long do we keep your personal data
We do not keep your personal data longer than the time necessary to realize the purpose for which they were collected, or no longer than the time for which we have your consent.
Sharing your personal information
BioMarni pays a lot of attention to the protection and respect of your personal data. We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- we have your consent to do so,
- We are obliged by law to share certain information, which includes your personal information, with e.g. public authorities; in that case, we are not obliged to ask for your additional consent,
- in order to ensure the highest quality of service, it is advisable to consult with legal experts or experts in other fields.
As the person whose personal information we collect, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data,
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to correct personal data, in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy,
- the right to forget, ie. the right to request that the personal data we have about you be deleted,
- the right to oppose the processing of personal data,
- the right to a copy; in the event that you have entrusted us with your personal data and that the data are processed using automated means, you have the right to request a copy of that personal data,
- the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
How does BioMarni store my personal information?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal data.
If we have your e-mail address, we will notify you of these changes.